- Managing Transitions,
Bridges, William, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc., 1991.
Bridges, William, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc., 1980.
- Managing at the Speed of Change,
Connor, Daryl R., Villard Books, 1993.
- Harvard Business Review on Change,
1998, Harvard Business Review Press, 1998 (A compilation of articles on Change by
leading experts on change.)
- Who Moved My Cheese?
Johnson, Spencer. G.P. Putnam's Sons. New York, New York. 1998.
- Leading Change: Why Transformation Efforts Fail,
Kotter, John, Harvard Business Review, March-April, 1995.
- State of the World 2002, A Worldwatch Institute Report,
Flavin, Christopher; French, Hilary; Gardner, Gary, Norton Books, 2002.
- Next: Trends for the Near Future, Matathia, Ira; Salzman, Marian, The Overlook Press, 1999.
- The Future Ain't What It Used to Be: The 40 Cultural Trends Transforming Your Job, Your Life and Your World,Meehan, Mary; Meehan, Samuel; and Samuel, Larry, Riverhead Books, 1998.
- The Art of the Long View,Schwartz, Peter, Doubleday, 1991.
- Healing the Wounds: Overcoming the Trauma of Layoffs and Revitalizing Downsized Organizations,Noer, David, Jossey-Bass, 1993.
- Scenarios: The Art of Strategic Conversation,Van Der Heijden, Kees, John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
- On Becoming a Leader.Bennis, Warren. Addison Wesley Publishing Company. Reading, Massachusetts. 1989.
- Interviews with CEOs. Harvard Business Review. Boston, Massachusetts. 1995.
- "The Work of Leadership",
Heifetz, Ronald and Laurie, Donald, Harvard Business Review, January-February, 1997.
- "What Leaders Really Do",
Kotter, John, Harvard Business Review, 2000.
- Leadership Challenge Planner.
Kouzes, James M. and Posner, Barry Z. Jossey-Bass Pfeiffer. San Francisco, California. 1999.
- The Leadership Challenge.
Kouzes, James M. and Posner, Barry Z. Jossey-Bass Publishers. San Francisco, California. 1997.
- Enlightened Leadership: Getting to the Heart of Change,
Oakley, Ed and Krug, Doug, Simon & Schuster, 1991.
- Trust in the Balance: Building Successful Organizations on Results, Integrity and Concern.
Shaw, Robert Bruce. Jossey-Bass Publishers. San Francisco, California. 1997.
- The Transformational Leader: The Key to Global Competitiveness,
Tichy, Noel and Devanna; Mary Anne, John Wiley & Sons, 1986.
- Leadership by Design.
Vicere, Albert A. and Fulmer, Robert M. Harvard Business School Press. Boston, Massachusetts. 1997.
- The Power of Focus.
Canfield, Jack, Hansen, Mark Victor and Hewitt, Less. Health Communications Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida. 2000.
- Practical Intuition: How to Harness the Power of Your Instinct and Make It Work for You.
Day, Laura. Villard. New York, New York. 1996.
- Expert Question Asking: The Engine of Successful Coaching,
Goldberg, Marilee. The Manchester Review, Reprint 990401
- Emotional Intelligence.
Goleman, Daniel. Bantam Books. New York, New York. 1997.
- Working with Emotional Intelligence.
Goleman, Daniel. Bantam Books. New York, New York. 1998.
- Masterful Coaching: Extraordinary Results by Impacting People and the Way They Think and Work Together.
Hargrove, Robert. Jossey-Bass Pfeiffer. San Francisco, California. 1995.
- Motivating & Rewarding Employees: New and Better Ways to Inspire Your People.
Hiam, Alexander. Adams Media Corporation. Holbrook, Massachusetts. 1999.
- Encouraging the Heart: A Leader's Guide to Rewarding and Recognizing Others.
Kouzes, James M. and Posner, Barry Z. Jossey-Bass Publishers. San Francisco, California. 1999.
- Fish: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results.
Lundin, Stephen C., Paul, Harry and Christensen, John. Hyperion. New York, New York. 2000.
- Leader As Coach.
Peterson, David B. and Hicks, Mary Dee. Personnel Decisions International. Minneapolis, Minnesota. 1996.
- Managers As Facilitators: A Practical Guide to Getting Work Done in a Changing Workplace.
Weaver, Richard G. and Farrell, John D. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc. San Francisco, California. 1997.
- Co-Active Coaching.
Whitworth, Laura, Kimsey-House, Henry and Sandahl, Phil. Davies-Black Publishing. Palo Alto, California. 1998.
- Leading Teams: Mastering the New Role,
Zenger, John H.; Musselwhite, Ed; Hurson Kathleen; Perrin, Craig, Irwin Professional Publishing, 1994.