The Moncrief & Associates Team
Here are several of the attributes that distinguish our facilitators:
- Outstanding listening skills, with the ability to engage participants and create a supportive environment that promotes sharing and dialogue.
- Truly love working with people and want participants to succeed and feel good about their accomplishments.
- Our associates work all over the world. Cultural sensitivity enabling infinite tolerance and flexibility, and graceful interactions in different organizational climates as well as national cultures.
- Ability to think on their feet, interpreting comments, demonstrating how they relate to the topic at hand and responding appropriately.
- Self-confidence and natural leadership skills, expertly guiding and facilitating the group to achieve their specific goals.
- Strong communications skills, clearly and concisely getting points across, while creating energy, enthusiasm and participation.
- Well organized and process oriented, with the ability to think "big picture" and to make the information presented in the program relevant to the organization's needs.